I love to entice people into action
with the pure joy of movement
and the deliciousness of whole foods that nourish the body.
I came to this having enticed my own self the same way …
I’m also passionate about:
- Nia, dancing, expressive movement of all kinds
- Painting, scribbling, collaging, sculpting, gluing, colouring, drawing
- Being a Food Alchemist – creating delectable recipes to tempt the taste buds and nourish the body … oh, and they just happen to be gluten and dairy free too!
- Writing, writing, reading – articles, posts, books, poems – flowing from my heart to the paper
- Gardening – growing blossoms for beauty and veggies for outrageously good fresh and natural food
- Walking on land and kayaking on the ocean, or floating on/in just about anything
- Connecting with friends and family, while walking, talking, laughing, living
- And most of all – being an Energy Alchemist. That’s how I see my role in the lives of the women with whom I connect. Whether it’s how to be in your body in a more mindful, loving way … or how to feed that body with amazing movement and food …
or how to give your own self a love-hug when you need it the most … I offer small steps that can add hope and grow possibilities in your life.
My current offerings are:
- Nia classes at the Sechelt Aquatic Centre
- Get Cultured! workshops at my home in Sechelt
- DARE TO BE Alchemy Sessions
- Gluten and dairy free cookbooks on-line
I have been teaching Nia since 1997. As a Nia Black Belt, Nia 5 Stages and Nia Moving 2 Heal instructor, I thrive on helping people develop more positive and proactive approaches to their jobs and personal lives through physical awareness techniques.
My energizing playshops and retreats weave together radical self-care and creative expression with laughter and learning; the how-tos of building and maintaining a vibrantly healthy body and life … all in a playfully empowering way.
My own body-mind-spirit connection is constantly evolving, and I am always excited to share my latest discoveries and learnings.
If there is anything that you would like to see added to the site, please drop me a line:
Jan and hubby Ron Jensen (Coast Painter) enjoying a gorgeous Sunshine Coast day on the water