* it’s a tasty, easy to make side dish for any meal
* it’s packed with probiotics that support your digestive system
* it’s highly recommended for dairy-free eaters
* it’s inexpensive food with impressive value for your health
* and fermented veggies are great for reducing and even eliminating sugar cravings!
Saturday October 13, 2012 11:30 am to 2:30 pm in Sechelt
5642 Osprey Street, Sechelt (above Christine Bird’s Chiropractic office)
To register please e-mail me – I look forward to creating delectable delicacies with you!