Movement and Self-Healing Your Body Will Love
Discover the power of this integrative practice based on the five developmental stages: embryonic, creeping, crawling, standing and walking. Each stage helps you to increase body awareness and reclaim mobility, flexibility, agility, strength and stability. Combined, all five stages help people to integrate physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Completely powerful, completely accessible, this practice makes it possible to move with greater precision, power and comfort at every level of health and fitness.
Revisiting the stages in an adult body contributes to spinal health, realigning and restructuring the whole body – giving you physical and energetic balance.
A daily dose of five simple moves, spending as little as one minute in each stage, will deliver the “feeling better” feeling we call healing. It is the one movement pill you can take that will naturally realign your now body into the healed future body.
In a 5 Stages class, I will take you through these 5 movements; first in your body’s own way, then with a particular focus (e.g. shoulder blades or hips or spine). Physical modeling, guided imagery, and the sensations of comfort and pleasure are the tools I use to help you to refine to guide your process.
Students have found that when practiced daily, one minute in each stage, or until your body says, “Thank you, I’m ready to move on to the next stage,” these five movements result in:
- Reclaiming optimal alignment and functioning
- Regaining physical mobility, flexibility, strength, agility and stability
- Improvement in posture and grace
- Increased flow of energy throughout the whole body
- Re-establishing joint mobility and muscle balance
- Increased overall body awareness (Sensory IQ)
- Release of tension and blocked energy
- Providing you with the tools to increase longevity and the sustainability of your body
- Deeper relaxation, a benefit most often associated with meditation
- Living in a state of dynamic ease and greater pleasure
Claim these benefits for your own! Contact Jan for upcoming classes or personal sessions.