The Get Cultured! Online Course includes:
Seven short videos:
- Introduction – the history of cultured/fermented veggies around the world and over the ages
- The many benefits of adding cultured veggies to your meals
- Equipment needed (you don’t need to buy anything special)
- Brine Culture: (for veggies such as carrots, green beans and lots more) – how to make the brine and prepare the veggies the easy way
- Basic Recipe Culture – (for foods like sauerkraut and relishes) – how to prepare, mix and massage the vegetables, add the culture and fill the jars
- What happens when it’s in the jar: How to take care of your mixtures when they’re fermenting; how to tell when they’re ready to eat; how and where to store.
- Integrating cultured veggies into your life
The GET CULTURED! PRIMER
- The downloadable Get Cultured! A Primer for delicious fermented veggies that will rock your palate and your health in PDF format includes 30 recipes for cultured veggies. It’s all you need to keep cultured for the rest of your life!
- A FAQ pdf outlining extra information and answering frequently asked questions
Private Get Cultured! Facebook Group Access
- Joining our private Get Cultured Facebook group is not a requirement … but we’d love to have you! (This group is only for those who have taken my workshop) This group is convened as a support for you to get more Culture in your life. I check in frequently to answer any questions and share new information. It’s also a space for everyone to share their own cultured veggie experiences — fabulous or flops or anything in between.
Lifetime Access to Get Cultured! The Online Course
- You will have lifetime access* to all of the Get Cultured! online course materials
- Lifetime access = for as long as I manage this site … I intend that to be a VERY long time!
Thank you, Jan. Get Cultured! is such a fun workshop and you made it easy even for non-foodie but health conscious me.
Before I signed up I really didn’t understand much about cultured foods – just that they’re healthy. Now I know they’re fun to make (it’s not often these days that we get down and dirty with our food!) … And I’m keen to try more!
Get Cultured! is the course that keeps on giving! The time and care you put into preparing these probiotic wonder foods can pay back health and wealth dividends in a very short time.
Get Cultured! The Online Course is only $97.00, with lifetime* access
I’m one of those males who has strategically remained quite inexperienced in the kitchen, so I approached Jan’s Get Cultured! workshop with some trepidation. Now I know that even I can do this. Like Jan’s early teaching career, it’s elementary – and wonderfully healthy!
Oh joy! Totally informative … I wouldn’t have begun to do this without this info.