Did you know that you can boost your vitality naturally and easily, simply by eating fermented veggies?
Looking for healthy, affordable, delicious ways to get more probiotics into your life?
Then this is the place for you!
Our gut health affects us so much more than we ever realized.
Scientific studies are adding new information almost daily.
That’s because Cultured Veggies can:
boost your vitality … imagine clear skin, sparkling eyes, and a zest for life.
help you avoid or lessen the effects of colds, flus and other nasty bugs.
put an end to (or at least reduce) sugar cravings for most folks.
increase serotonin (to regulate anxiety, happiness, and mood) and dopamine (to help your brain lead a healthy lifestyle)
make mealtimes healthy for all family members
be easily made at home using veggies you and your family love
represent a significant savings compared to their purchased counterparts (we all love to save money!)
Come explore the wild and wonderful world of cultured vegetables with me from the comfort of your own kitchen. I demonstrate how to easily make Brine Culture and the Basic Recipe Culture, as well as provide background on the history and benefits of cultured veggies and how to incorporate them easily into your daily life.
I have been teaching live workshops about making cultured/fermented vegetables for over five years. It’s always great fun and I love showing how to prepare these easy-to-make health-enhancing superfoods.
Get Cultured! The Online Course is as close as I can get to my live workshops, to share with you all my knowledge and techniques that have evolved over the years. Hundreds of participants have taken my workshops; their questions have helped me refine and clarify the information I offer, both the broad background and the tiny little details that are so important.
In Get Cultured! The Online Course you will discover:
that cultured veggies are tasty, easy-to-make side dishes for any meal
that you can reduce and even eliminate sugar cravings with cultured (aka fermented) veggies!
how the probiotics in cultured veggies help to balance the beneficial bacteria in your gut
how these probiotics build the quantity and quality of important enzymes, and bacteria – a whole range of nutrients – that turn your body into a disease resistant energy-filled powerhouse!
The Get Cultured! Online Course includes:
Seven short videos:
- Introduction – the history of cultured/fermented veggies around the world and over the ages
- The many benefits of adding cultured veggies to your meals
- Equipment needed (you don’t need to buy anything special)
- Brine Culture: (for veggies such as carrots, green beans and lots more) – how to make the brine and prepare the veggies the easy way
- Basic Recipe Culture – (for foods like sauerkraut and relishes) – how to prepare, mix and massage the vegetables, add the culture and fill the jars
- What happens when it’s in the jar: How to take care of your mixtures when they’re fermenting; how to tell when they’re ready to eat; how and where to store.
- Integrating cultured veggies into your life
The GET CULTURED! PRIMER
- The downloadable Get Cultured! A Primer for delicious fermented veggies that will rock your palate and your health in PDF format includes 30 recipes for cultured veggies. It’s all you need to keep cultured for the rest of your life!
- A FAQ pdf outlining extra information and answering frequently asked questions
Lifetime Access to Get Cultured! The Online Course
- You will have lifetime access* to all of the Get Cultured! online course materials
- Lifetime access = for as long as I manage this site … I intend that to be a VERY long time!
Get Cultured! is the course that keeps on giving! The time and care you put into preparing these probiotic wonder foods can pay back health and wealth dividends in a very short time.
Get Cultured! The Online Course is only $97.00,
with lifetime* access