My job: Starting the event as the effervescent energizer, I will guide every body to move, play and laugh so that their bodies and minds are open to receive all the inspiration, transformation and possibilities that PowHERtalks provide.
Suits me to a T, don’t you think?
Where: 1,000 women connected through a series of 6 live events as well as an online registration option:
- Nanaimo, October 24th: Vancouver Island Conference Centre, 101 Gordon Street
- Sechelt, November 14th: Chatelech Secondary School Theatre, 5904 Cowrie Street
When: Saturdays 1-5 pm • An afternoon of creativity, connection, inspiration and learning!
- Noon: Doors open, refreshments available and booths open
- 1 pm: Program begins promptly at 1pm
- 45-minute networking reception mid-way point
What: Ted Talks style format, designed exclusively for women with topics covering the spectrum of Lifestyle + Leadership.
Who: Are you a women…
- Making an impact?
- Providing meaningful lifestyle solutions?
- Finding her voice as an emerging leader?
- With mentoring wisdom to share?
If you’re interested in attending click here. I look forward to seeing you there!